REGATEC 2016 will be the first edition of the conference offering the possibilities for scheduled B2B meetings. The meetings take place during one hour (17:00-18:00) on the 10th of May under the name of Network Plus. Participation is optional but requires signing up in advance.
The procedure contains of three steps
- An invitation where you have to sign up for Network Plus by giving some info on your background and the type of experts you want to meet. The invitation was sent out on the 21st of April.
- Selection of the conference delegates you want to meet from the list of participants who have signed up for the Network Plus.
- The Network Plus coordinator puts together a schedule of meetings based on your requests and by matching backgrounds and interests
For you who have signed up for Network Plus there will be tables available in Learning 1 & 2 just beside the exhibition for short face-to-face meetings. Each meeting is expected to last approx. 8-10 minutes giving you the possibility to talk to 6-8 people. If you haven’t got an invitation it may depend on the following reasons
- You registered after the deadline, 15th of April
- Your e-mail was not given during registration
- The invitation was filtered out by your SPAM programme