The call for REGATEC 2019 posters is open
A maximum of 40 posters will be accepted for presentation and published in the REGATEC 2019 conference proceedings. Poster proposals meeting the quality requirements are accepted on a first come, first served basis until the maximum number is reached or until 31st of March. Besides the scientific quality and industrial relevance REGATEC strives to get a good international mix of poster presenters and at the same time respect the gender equality.
A maximum of 10 poster presenters from the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) and from Europe’s Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) are able to get travel, hotel and conference cost covered up to 900 EUR/person when sending a proposal related to landfill gas extraction and utilization as part of the collaboration with LFG Baltic.
- Anaerobic digestion, gas cleaning and upgrading
- Landfill gas extraction and utilization (LFG Baltic)
- Cryogenic upgrading and/or liquefaction
- Biomass gasification, syngas cleaning, methanation, CHP production and industrial use
Don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or doubts.
ACCEPTED POSTERS – Landfill gas
Thermal degradation of RDF obtained from landfill
Justas Eimontas*, Lithuanian Energy Institute
* Approved for reimbursement up to 900 EUR to cover the conference fee and travel and hotel costs.
ACCEPTED POSTERS – Biogas, gasification and Power-to-gas
Energy-efficient biological methanation in bubble column
Robert Manig, DBI Gastechnologisches Institut gGmbH