REGATEC 2016 will be the first edition of the conference offering the possibilities for scheduled B2B meetings. The meetings take place during one hour (17:00-18:00) on the 10th of May under the name of Network Plus. Participation is optional but requires signing up in advance.
The procedure contains of three steps
- An invitation where you have to sign up for Network Plus by giving some info on your background and the type of experts you want to meet. The invitation was sent out on the 21st of April.
- Selection of the conference delegates you want to meet from the list of participants who have signed up for the Network Plus.
- The Network Plus coordinator puts together a schedule of meetings based on your requests and by matching backgrounds and interests
For you who have signed up for Network Plus there will be tables available in Learning 1 & 2 just beside the exhibition for short face-to-face meetings. Each meeting is expected to last approx. 8-10 minutes giving you the possibility to talk to 6-8 people. If you haven’t got an invitation it may depend on the following reasons
- You registered after the deadline, 15th of April
- Your e-mail was not given during registration
- The invitation was filtered out by your SPAM programme
REGATEC 2016 delegates have the opportunity to participate for free in the BIOSURF Workshop taking place 12th of May at Scandic Triangeln, Malmö, Sweden (the same venue as for REGATEC 2016).
BIOSURF is an EU-funded project under the Horizon 2020 programme for research, technological development and demonstration.
The objective of BIOSURF (BIOmethane as SUstainable and Renewable Fuel) is to increase the production and use of biomethane (from animal waste, other waste materials and sustainable biomass), for grid injection and as transport fuel, by removing non-technical barriers and by paving the way towards a European biomethane market.
See the BIOSUF Workshop agenda.
We are pleased to announce that the Governor of Scania, Margareta Pålsson will do us the honour and open the conference followed by a presentation by the president of the European Biogas Association, Dr. Jan Stambasky
The Governor of Scania, Margareta Pålsson
The President of the European Biogas Association, Dr. Jan Stambasky
Cryo Pur is a company specialized in the design and manufacturing of systems for cryogenic biogas upgrading and biomethane liquefaction.
The REGATEC team welcomes Spanner Re2 GmbH as a new exhibitor. Spanner Re2 GmbH is a developer and supplier of small scale biomass gasification plants for decentralised combined heat and power production. The product portfolio includes gasification systems with the capacity of 9 kW, 30 kW and 45 kW electricity respectively.